The John S. Dunn Foundation is a private foundation dedicated to supporting organizations in the greater Houston area that provide for those in need.
The Dunn Foundation’s current focus is supporting healthcare clinics for the underserved, mental health programs, medical research, and healthcare education. All restricted to the greater Houston area.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND OFFICERS
- Charles M. Lusk, III, President
- Dan S. Wilford, Vice President
- John R. Wallace, Secretary and Treasurer
- J. Dickson Rogers, Trustee
- David G. Key, Trustee
- John S. Dunn, Jr., Trustee Emeritus
- Dagmar Dunn Pickens Gipe, Trustee Emeritus
OFFICE AND GRANT ADMINISTRATOR
- Donna Nasso